Courses and fees
Automatic driving lessons and programs
|1 hour driving lesson||$65||Register|
|1.5 hour driving lesson||$95||Register|
|2 hour highway lesson
|Driver's retraining course||$330||Register|
|Road test||$150||Call 617-232-9400 to schedule|
|Driver's education course||$870||RegisterCheck schedule|
|1 hour private lesson||$90||Register|
|5 hour private lesson
|10 hour private lesson
We offer lessons 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm. Male and female instructors are available.
Lesson duration could be 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours long.
To set up an appointment, please call us at 617-232-9400 during office hours M-F 9:30am-5:30pm. If you would like us to call you, please provide your phone number(s) and a good time to call you, or contact us over email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Difference Between Private and Regular Lessons:
For regular lessons, we will pick you up with the previous student in the car, and during your lesson as you are driving, we will drop off the previous student. Then at the end of your lesson, we will pickup the next student and then we will drive you back. Please be prepared to spend extra time in the car after your appointment ends as you are being dropped off.
For private lessons, we will block out time before the lesson, so that there is no one to drop off and you will be driving alone with an instructor through the duration of your lesson. However, we will pickup next student at the end of your lesson, unless the next student is also private, and then we will drop you off.
Behind-the-wheel RMV road test (weekdays and Saturdays*)
*Saturday road tests are available weekly. No pick-up is available (must be scheduled with Brookline Driving School).
Fee: $150 - includes scheduling of the road test, examiner from RMV, vehicle for road test and sponsorship for a road test. It does not include RMV fees - $50 License and $35 road test scheduling fee - which you will pay directly to the RMV.
To take a road test with our school on Saturdays at Brookline High School. We are offering a road test every Saturday and all that we need is 2-3 weeks’ notice from you to get on our Saturday road test - availability may vary. We will provide you with the car, sponsor and make all the arrangements with the RMV.
We also recommend to consider taking a practice lesson(s), to prepare for the Road Test and get used to our cars (Toyota Corolla), which you will be driving on the road test, as knowing how to drive and knowing how to pass the Road Test are two different things. Statistics show that students who take driving lessons have over a 95% passing rate compared to 73% of those who did not take driving lessons with our school.
Driver education course (weekdays and weekends) - $870
Includes the following:
- 2 hours parent class
- 30 hours classroom instructions
- 12 hours behind-the-wheel lessons
- 6 hours driving observation instructions
- Driver's Education Certificate included
- Driver's education certificate is included in the price of the course. Most other schools charge you a separate fee.
- Persons between ages 16 and 18 are required to take driver's education in order to take their RMV test, and get their driver's license. Upon completion of the course, we will send the information to the RMV and RMV will issue a driver's education completion certificate, which must be on file with the RMV prior booking your road test. This certificate will allow students to take the road test before they turn 18 years old.
- A great benefit of the certificate is that it will save students 10-15% off their insurance rate for the next 5 years.
- All drivers education training classes are offered online via Zoom
(until June 30, 2024).
No mobile information will be shared with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.